On Site Training Courses
Our Stata On Site training courses take the form of interactive customised seminars held at our client's offices or at any other location that may be preferred. The aim of this type of courses is to provide tailored, cost efficient training to organisations that:
- Apply or are interested in applying Econometrics and Statistics.
- Are interested in a specific application of a software package and would like to explore how this would be beneficial to their business operation.
- Are interested in improving their practices, becoming more efficient or just want to inspire and motivate their employees.
The size of the audience can vary from one to twenty or more attendees.
We cover virtually any location in the World and have extensive experience in the organisation and delivery of customised Stata training courses.
The main language used in the courses is English. However, we can also provide some courses in other languages (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Japanese).
Any of our Public Attendance courses can be delivered as an On Site Course, which in turn can be tailored to suit a clients specific requirements.
Examples of Stata On Site courses that we have delivered in the past include:
- Stata Programming delivered to a leading retail organisation in UK and Europe.
- Selected topics in Econometrics and Forecasting with Stata delivered to a research economic consultancy overseas.
- Time series analysis and Forecasting delivered to an economic policy-making institution in Europe.
- Applied Econometrics using Stata for a leading international consultancy firm.
- Factor Analysis and Factor models using Stata.
- Panel Data Analysis course
- Advanced Econometrics using Stata for a leading international consultancy firm.
- An introduction to Stata for a UK Health Agency.
For more information on our On Site Training Services, please speak to one of our dedicated training consultants:
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8697 3377
Timberlake also offer the delivery of training courses over Web based applications. Click here to view the Webinar section of our site.